To all those on my fic list - I apologise in advance for the mass fic posting which is about to commence! (Depending on how much patience I have!)
Following all the rumours about the purge that's happening on FF.net I figure now would be a good time to get off my ass and start transfering my fics across here :)
Ok, so I just got back from watching 'The Town' but don't worry I won't give away any spoilers as such for those of you who haven't seen it, but I have to say I really did enjoy it.
It did give me food for thought though...
1) Seeing as I work in a bank, I really should pay more attention to alarm points in the building and security procedures.
2) I must have quite a twisted view on romance because I thought the film was quite romantic in quite a skewed way.
3) The main character Claire kept me thinking that Kristen Stewart will probably look like that when she's older if she doesn't cut her hair.
4) A little bit more work was required on the accents; they fluctuated a little bit.
I think that it's one I'll be watching again though :D
My email account won't let me log in.
Yes I am using the correct user name.
Yes I am using the correct password.
My caps lock is off.
I used those friggin details to log in less than an hour ago and haven't changed them since!!!!!!
Why is it, that I always come up with the best New Year's resolution's when it is nearly the end of the year?
Why couldn't I come up with them in January?
Instead, I'm invariable stuck, unable to think of a single thing to commit to and usual end up with none.
So, I'm going to go on record, and note them down to be added too, and reviewed over the course of the next couple of months...so here we have them so far:
1) Review more - be that on livejournal of FF.net, I know I need to make more of an effort, especially for those authors that don't regularly update.
Ok, so that's all I've got at the moment, I did have another one, but it's gone clear out of my brain...